The County Clerk verifies Translators/Interpreters Declarations completed only by a Translator/Interpreter registered as a California Court Interpreter or with the American Translator Association.
Submit a Request
The request must include the following:
- Original document in the foreign language
- Document translated into English
- Original and completed Interpreter-Translator Declaration Form (with signature acknowledged by a notary public)
- $10 certification fee per declaration
- In Person: Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (except holidays)
- Mail the certification request to:
12400 Imperial Highway
1st Floor, Room 1201
Norwalk, CA 90650
For more information, call (800) 201-8999.