Skip to Content
[Page Content]

Process Server

The Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk has closed all offices to the public as a precautionary measure to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you wish to renew or apply for a Process Server Registration please complete the following steps:

  1. Please select the type of Process Server registration you are renewing, print out and complete your form entirely
    1. Individual
    2. Corporation/Partnership


  2. Mail in the completed form along with your payment and a color passport photo, picture of your valid ID, and the below requirements to:

    Business Filing and Registration

    PO Box 1208

    Norwalk, CA 90650-1208


  3. We will renew your registration and send you a temporary ID Card.Once we open you must make an appointment to get a replacement card that has your new photo and signature.

Professional Registrations

Process Server Registration Information

The Process Server registration application is completed and submitted in the main RR/CC office in Norwalk, CA.

If you have a complaint about a registered process server, please fill out the Process Server Informal Complaint Form and mail it to:

Business Filing & Registration

P.O. Box 1208

Norwalk, CA 90651-1208

[Original Content]
Alert - COVID-19

The Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk will close all of its offices to the public effective Monday, March 16 as a precautionary measure to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, all mail and online orders are experiencing processing delays. Thank you for your patience and please click here for updated information regarding COVID-19.