Skip to Content
[Page Content]

Amendments & Terminations

If either person in a registered domestic partnership changes personal information such as their name or address, the couple must complete a Statement of Domestic Partnership Amendment Form and return it to our office.

The fee for filing an Amendment of Domestic Partnership is $13.

[Original Content]
Alert - COVID-19

The Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk will close all of its offices to the public effective Monday, March 16 as a precautionary measure to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, all mail and online orders are experiencing processing delays. Thank you for your patience and please click here for updated information regarding COVID-19.