Register to Vote
Before you can vote in Los Angeles County, you must register to vote. This is the first step in the voting process.You must be registered to vote at least 15 days prior to an election in order to vote in that election.
You may register to vote in L.A. County if you are:
- A citizen of the United States.
- At least 18 years of age or older on or before Election Day.
- Not found mentally incompetent by a court of law.
You are not:
- Serving a state prison term for a felony conviction in a County jail under contract between state and local officials.
- On parole/probation for a felony conviction as a condition of your release from prison/jail
Registering to vote is easy. You can complete and submit your form online here
or download the form here
and mail it to the RR/CC.
For more information, go to Voter Registration