Skip to Content
[Page Content]

종료 신청

동거 관계 종료를 통보하려면 동거 관계 종료 인정서 양식 을 작성하여 RR/CC 사무실로 제출해야 합니다. 양식에는 한 명만 서명하면 됩니다.

동거 관계로 등록된 커플이 결혼 허가를 신청하려면 혼인 허가 신청서 작성 전에 본 양식을 작성하여 동거 관계 종료 사실을 입증해야 합니다.

동거 관계 종료 신청 수수료는 $15입니다.

[Original Content]
Alert - COVID-19

The Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk will close all of its offices to the public effective Monday, March 16 as a precautionary measure to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, all mail and online orders are experiencing processing delays. Thank you for your patience and please click here for updated information regarding COVID-19.